Saturday, April 7, 2007

Random Thoughts on Various Subjects

1. CIVIL RIGHTS FOR FELONS

I applaud Florida Governor Charlie Crist's efforts to help reinstate the civil rights of convicted felons. Currently, such measures deprive people especially people of color a voice in the democratic process. Right wing fucknuts will howl about this, but when you consider that we allow convicts to run for and even hold elected office, depriving them of the right to vote is a bit foolish.

I believe people should pay for their crimes, but I also believe that those same people should be able to go on to normal lives once they've paid their debts. As it stands now, if you get a felony conviction, you are FFL--Fucked For Life.

2. IDIOT OF THE WEEK--Bill O'Reilly



3. TRUE SHIT

Mormons wear special holy underwear.

4. THE UN AND GLOBAL WARMING

The United Nations is warning us about global warming. Naturally, it is the fault of the developed countries like the USA, and the victims are going to be the underdeveloped countries. You can expect there to be a call for a transfer of cash from the developed nations to the undeveloped nations with the UN being the agent of exchange. How convenient.

5. KERKORIAN AND CHRYSLER

Kirk Kerkorian really wants to be in the auto business. After failing with a takeover of GM, Kerkorian is now going for Chrysler. I hope he succeeds. He clearly has a plan for Detroit, and I think Detroit needs it right now.

6. SC ULTRASOUND BILL

I am opposed to it for obvious reasons. I hope it gets struck down by the courts, but it might get to the SCOTUS.

7. AMERICAN IDOL

I am the only person in America who doesn't give a shit about this show.

8. A GUIDE TO RECOGNIZING YOUR SAINTS

This DVD blew so bad that I stopped halfway and put it back in the Netflix envelope. If it got better beyond that I couldn't tell.

9. JIMMIE JOHNSON

I really wish he would stop winning.

10. NEW LOOK FOR RTOVS

By now, you realize that I have started putting headlines on the RTOVS. I hope this will be an improvement and make your reading experience here more enjoyable.

0 comments:

Post a Comment