1. Ultrarunner Micah True aka "Caballo Blanco" died from heart disease. This means that everyone should park their fat asses on the couch and eat more chips and dip. Smoking a few cigars wouldn't hurt either.
2. Somewhere, a 99-year-old chain smoker is laughing.
3. I am going to hire an unpaid intern here at the C-blog. Basically, he/she will do my chores while I blog and watch shit on Netflix. Gotta love it.
4. Mitt Romney is leading among women. Must be the hair. Gotta love the hair.
5. I don't know which implosion I will enjoy more--California or Greece.
6. My intern didn't bring me enough chips for my dip. Good slave labor is hard to find these days.
7. Working for free is incredibly stupid. As a blogger who makes zero from blogging, I know.
8. Killing a deer with a high powered rifle is way more humane than striking one on the freeway with a minivan and gutting it in the process. Entrails from the front of the van to the rear of the van. Yes, this really happened according to my local GEICO claims adjuster.
9. Deer entrails can be a messy clean up, but that's why we have interns for that sort of thing.
10. Is that snot in my chip dip?

0 comments:
Post a Comment