Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Old Man Crust


As I get older, I can feel the crust building on me. I'm not sure what exactly causes this. I think it is a mental reaction to enduring a lifetime of bullshit. As time goes on, you stop giving a shit. You say what you think. You show what you feel. You just don't give a fuck.

I am at that point. It isn't anger so much as blunt honesty. The world is full of dirtbags and slimebags, and you simply call it out for what it is. You encounter idiots and pieces of shit all fucking day. So, why not let them know? What harm does it cause to be honest?

The old man crust is when some codger says publicly what people already think personally and say privately. Crusty old men just throw it out there. Why should they give a fuck? Besides, they are the ones who took the most shit in life and deserved it the least. These are the ones that worked a job and paid their taxes to watch them get blown to hell on stupidity by shit sucking politicians like Barack Obama and Mitt Romney. These are the ones that raised kids who turned out to be lazy pieces of shit because they are too good to work a real job but not lucky enough to get a government job.In short, crusty old fuckers were the producers in a world of parasites. As a producer, I feel that crust building up on me, too.

The world is a fucked up place. If I can boil all problems down to one, it would be this. People are averse to working. It could be the piece of shit corporate manager getting paid to hold pointless meetings. It could be the debt burdened college grad who can't get a bullshit job. It could be the government worker getting six weeks of vacation time a year and more pay than a US Senator. Or it could be all those folks on unemployment, disability, Social Security, or whatever bit of welfare they can squeeze out of the system. They all avoid work. Work is the curse. Work is something that suckers do. So, they work in order to not work. If they do work, they expect to be compensated far out of proportion to their actual contribution.

There is no substitute for work. Work is where it is at. As I move along in my life, I find that I trust the working people more while I despise the people in suits and ties. Parasites dress well to disguise their fundamental nature as slime ridden pieces of shit. Do I hate these people? Yes, I do. Fuck them. Shit on them. Piss on them. I despise them all, and I am too old to hide my disgust anymore. CRUST!

0 comments:

Post a Comment