Had an itch for some baseball and wanted to pick up a Bryce Harper. Picked up a couple of packs of Bowman Baseball 2012. I didn't have much success but here is how I did:
Base: Good photography, but what bothers me is they should extend the photography. Don't use a white border to take up a lot of the picture.
Chrome Base: The white border doesn't bother me as much with chrome. Maybe because its chrome and I have always been a big fan.
Inserts: Gold parallels falling one per pack. Internationals falling 1:4. Refractors, Bowman's Best and more. This product has a ton of nice looking inserts.
Autographs/memorabilia: N/A
Overall: I am not much of a prospector. Which is definitely is what this product is all about. I try to get the main rookies and my main chase was to get Bryce Harper which I was not successful at. But I would recommend this product. It has a lot to offer. And for only a few bucks a pack..you never know what can come out and surprise you from this.
Ratings: 1-5 rating.
Base Design : 2
Insert Design :3
Autograph/ Memorabila Design: N/A
Packaging: 3
Value: 3
Wow Factor: 3
Mojo Hits: 2
0 comments:
Post a Comment