Saturday, June 19, 2010

Weakling training

Snatch 24kg: 5/5, 33/33

Snatch 12kg (w fleece gloves): 10min, multiple switches (aiming at a single switch)

Jerks 2x20kg: 5, 21

I was too tired in grip for trying jerks today so I quit. Not the greatest training day, but some work done.

A video of last Thursday's snatch session. If I have trouble hitting 40/40 again - like today - I can watch this and know that it is possible at least. Yes, those were the days:


For the sake of simplicity, I call this "Lccj" but it is actually "one arm long cycle clean and overhead anyhow." Thus, I count press-outs and, theoretically, push-press (I can't do them, goddamit :-). I want to keep it this lax way to get a break from thinking of technique and just have fun. This lift reminds of WKC's oa lc strong sport. The latter is however strict oa lc, and, notably, has a 4min max length of the set.

0 comments:

Post a Comment