Monday, November 16, 2009

Weekend Recap

1. In the back of my mind, I nursed a glimmer of hope that the Gamecocks could pull off an upset against number one ranked Florida. Then, the Gators snuffed it out.

2. Panthers beat the Falcons. Important divisional win, but the season looks hopeless. The Saints are really good this year.

3. I set up two TVs in my man cave, so I can watch two sporting events at the same time. This is really important if you watch both football and NASCAR. I keep one on mute. Very engaging way to watch sports.

I am a hopeless junkie. I can't stop my sports addiction.

4. Can anything stop Jimmie Johnson? He won at Phoenix, and he is virtually certain to win another championship. Mark Martin is doomed to always be the bridesmaid and never the bride.



0 comments:

Post a Comment