Sunday, November 22, 2009

It's about Choice



NewZealand's biggest racist John Minto wants to ban pokie machines.

In his opinion they do so much harm to society.

He wants a public referendum if they should be banned or not.

Well I'm afraid Mr Minto, Democracy is all about choice.

It is my choice to eat what I like.

It is my choice to drink what I like.

It is my choice to listen to what music I like.

It is my choice to watch the TV programmes I like.

It is my choice to play the sport that I like.

If I want to put a two dollar coin in a machine, that is
my choice and that choice should NEVER be taken away from
me.

John Minto's political Ideology upsets most people, but
when he starts to want to take away choice, he becomes
dangerous.

Mr Minto, you have NO right to tell New Zealanders what they
can or cannot do.

What part of that don't you understand????

0 comments:

Post a Comment