Saturday, November 21, 2009

Random Thoughts on Various Subjects

1. HEALTHCARE IN CONGRESS


It is pretty much a given that Congress will pass some kind of healthcare bill. The Thief-in-Chief has staked too much on this issue to let it go. Tea parties cannot stop the inevitable. But is this what the American people want?

There are two theories at work here. The first theory is that governments are a direct reflection and consequence of the aggregate desires of the citizenry. The second theory is that governments actually defy and imprison their citizens and do not reflect their views at all. I tend to subscribe to the first theory, but I sometimes wonder if the second theory may be the true one.

2. SARAH PALIN

I don't think Palin will run for president, but she clearly wants to run her own talk show. I remember hearing someone say that Palin was the Paris Hilton of politics, and I am inclined to agree. My girlfriend said she thinks Palin is an airhead.

3. NEW MOON

A blockbuster propelled by the hormones of horny teenage girls. Sickening.

4. THE "RECOVERY"

Businesses are afraid to hire because of regime uncertainty. They have no clue what tomfuckery Obama has planned. If the GOP takes Congress in 2010, unemployment will drop dramatically. Gridlock is good. Vote Republican!

5. WRITER'S BLOCK

I am running out of non-fiction shit to write about. I'm not kidding. I can comment on stuff all day, but I feel like all my original thinking has dried up. This is a first for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment