Sunday, September 23, 2007

Random Thoughts on Various Subjects 29

1. "DON'T TASE ME, BRO!!!"

Hilarious video deleted.

2. OJ

Someone asked me if I thought he would get off these latest charges. All I can say is that it depends on how much money he has which is a sad commentary on our legal system. Poor people go to prison. Rich folks walk.

3. SLACKING ON THE BLOG

I've been neglecting the blog here for awhile because of work. But I am trying to get back into the blogging habit again. Plus, I've been doing the MySpace thing. As my cousin told me, if you spend more than five minutes on MySpace, you are wasting your life.

4. BELICHICK

OK, the guy gets caught cheating. But does anyone seriously believe he is the only one doing this? I bet teams across the league are doing the same thing and are now hiding the evidence as I write this. Cheating is not the exception. It is the norm.

5. USC VS. LSU

This was a disappointing loss but not unexpected. The Cocks could win the SEC East and face the Tigers again. Spurrier has done a lot with this team.

6. THE JENA 6

I don't have all the facts on this one, but from all I've heard, it smells like a shitty deal for the defendants.

7. HEF AND HOLLY

Hef loves Holly Madison the most. Undoubtedly, her pussy must be the tightest of the three.

8. VELOCIRAPTORS

Scientists have discovered that velociraptors had feathers giving solid evidence that birds evolved from dinosaurs. Of course, the dinosaurs were drowned in Noah's flood which is why they are no longer around today.

9. THE SURGE

The Surge in Iraq is working according to General Petraeus. Give me a frigging break. This must be the point where war turns from tragedy to farce.

Folks, it is time to get out of Iraq. Enough is enough.

0 comments:

Post a Comment