Monday, September 3, 2007

I Almost Cried

Women send some of the dumbest email you will ever read. I took this sappy ass story from the bulletin board on MySpace and added a little bit to it to make it a little more "true to life." It was like dropping a turd into a vat of maple syrup. Enjoy.

* * *

Mandy and Austin have been going out since 7th grade, now they are in 11th grade. Mandy has been thinking of breaking up with him.

One Friday afternoon, on their 5th anniversary, Mandy and Austin where talking over the phone:



(Phone ringing at Mandy's house)

Mandy: Hello

Austin: Hey Baby Girl, how is it going?

Mandy: Alright, u?

Austin: Pretty good, so are u still up for the movie?

Mandy: Im sorry i can't go, i promised my little sister that i would take her out to eat today.

Austin: That sucks

Mandy: Im really truly sorry

Austin: Its all right, so can u got tomorrow then?

Mandy: I cant, sorry, i have to go with Alyssa and her boyfriend to the mall.

Austin: U know, it seems like u have been avoiding me this past few days. First u cant go out to dinner with me because u have a paper due, then u cant come over because u are to tired, and today during passing periods u totally ignored me. I had something i wanted to give to u.

Mandy: Im sorry, im not trying to avoid you

Austin: U know what, I'll just talk to you later, im going out for a drive. Love you!

Mandy: Im Sorry

Austin: Oh by the way, i bet u dont even know what today is.(hangs up the phone)


Couple of hours later Mandy came back home and found a gift along with a card for her on the kitchen table. She opens the gift and finds a beutiful necklace, then she opens the card and reads:

"Happy 5th anniversary, I love You!
P.S: I'm sorry for the way i acted over the phone."

Mandy takes up her gift and the card up to her room and gets ready for her date with Chad. If Austin knew about Chad it would crush his heart, so Mandy kept it to herself. She cared about Austin but only as a friend now. Chad was better looking, drove a really nice car, and his dick was bigger than Austin's. Mandy loved the way Chad would bottom out when he fucked her.

Chad picked her up. Mandy thought they were going to a nice restaurant and then a movie, but Chad got a burger and some fries from the Sonic.

"Hey, babe, could you spot me some cash?" Chad asked. "I spent mine on that dank ass weed I got."

Mandy rummaged in her purse and pulled out a crumpled five.

"Are you getting anything for me?" Mandy asked.

"I let you have some of my fries," Chad said. "You need to lose some weight. Your ass is getting big."

After wolfing down the burger, Chad and Mandy went to a special spot to park. Chad and Mandy started making out. Mandy was thrilled and exhilirated to be with her man until he felt his hand behind her head. Chad pushed her head down to his waiting prick that was dripping precum. She started to suck on the slimy shaft.

"That's it. Suck it, babe."

Chad spurted his load into Mandy's mouth.

"Bitch, you dripped some on my seats. Christ fuck!! How am I going to get that stain out?"

"I'm sorry, Chad," Mandy said with tears in her eyes.

"This date is over," Chad said. "I'm going to go hang with my boys, smoke some weed, and drink some beer. I'm taking your fat ass to the house."

Chad dropped Mandy off at her house. It was 9 p.m. She went to bed crying.


***1 am in the morning***:


(phone rings at Mandys house)

Mandy: Hello

Austin's brother: Hey mandy, my brother got in a car accident and is in the hospital. Apparently he was going over to your house because he wanted to give u a little note he wrote for u

Mandy: OMG!!! please could you pick me up and take me there?

Austin's brother: Ya, ill be over in a 10 minutes.


***10 minutes later***


Austin's brother picks her up and takes her to the hospital. When they get there she goes straight to Austins room where the doctors are putting a blanket over his face. His parents are crying. His mom walks up to Mandy and hands her a note.

Mom: Here i think this is for u

Mandy opens the letter and reads:


"I love you"

I love your smile
I love your kisses
I love your sensibility
I love your hair
I love your touch
I love your smell
I love your warm hugs
I love your everything about you

I love you

Never forget that

p.s: with out you I would DIE!"



(Mandy then starts crying and collapses on top of his body.)


Mandy: (crying and in a whisper) I'm sorry, I love u, please come back.


***Now that u have read this, if u love someone or care about someone (Gf/Bf, friend, family, etc.) enough to die for them, repost this***

If u repost this your one true love will kiss you
Repost this as " I ALMOST CRIED"

0 comments:

Post a Comment