Saturday, June 30, 2007

Disposable Pleasures, or How to Get Over a Stupid Bitch

As many of you know, I got dumped last week. My girlfriend waited until I was out of town to drop the fucking bomb on me. Now, it is Saturday night. I've been in the bars drinking and chatting up the chicks. I had an opportunity with a 33-year-old who was separated from her husband for the last year. The fucker had been cheating on her. She found the receipts for the hotel rooms. Depressing shit. We spent the evening sharing stories over drinks.

My story does not compare to hers. I'm drinking right now, so I'm being very confessional. Way more confessional than if I was sober. I write. That's how I deal with shit. And writers drink. I've gone from beer to hard liquor now. Fuck it.

This is how you get over getting dumped. First, you cuss the bitch out. You tell her to go fuck herself. Then, you get good and drunk. Finally, you find some other chick, and you grudgefuck the living shit out of her.

Why did I get dumped? Let's just be straight and honest on this shit. It isn't because I cheated on her or because I'm some heinous bastard. I was just the flavor of the month. I was a fling. I was the object of infatuation for some bitch that is too young and too stupid to know any better. Needless to say, I hate her fucking guts.

I realize that I am acting a bit womanly about this shit. As someone told me, I needed to "man up" and move on. Fuck that. I can be stoic about a lot of shit like getting fired or having my car stolen. But not this shit.

I fell for this chick. Like a chump. It is a miracle considering how cynical I am. I'm so fucking pissed about this shit that I don't think I care to ever have another relationship again. I've already swore off marriage. Why not swear off girlfriends? Why not stick to the one night stand?

I've never been dumped before. I said she would be the first, and I was right. I always thought I was the problem in all my failed relationships. I was always the one to pull the plug. I figured if I stuck it out it would be different this time. Instead, it was the shortest relationship I have ever been in. It would have been shorter, but the bitch waited until I was out of town to pull the trigger on me.

The alcohol and the writing are working now. I feel a bit of catharsis now as I get this shit out. I tried to make up with her. I blamed myself. But I'm not to blame. She did her last boyfriend the same way she did me. I figure she is either back with him or wanted to get with some new guy. The chick is impestuous. Whatever she feels is how she lives. This will inevitably bring her to a bad end.

I sincerely hope she finds nothing but grief and heartbreak the rest of her life. I hope her next boyfriend does her like she done me. I want her to hurt like I hurt. I didn't ask her out. She asked me out. She started with me. She insisted that I trust her and open my heart to her. She told me she was different from all the otrher bitches I had ever been with. She suckered me. I fell for her. What a fucking idiotic move that was. Then, she woke up one day, didn't "feel" the love anymore, and tossed me like garbage.

This is the way women are. They are fickle. They wonder why men can't commit. Break a promise to a woman, and they will act as if the world has just ended. Yet, they never keep their promises. They respond not to logic or a code of honor but pure volatile emotion.

I wonder what the right strategy with women is, and I think James Bond had it right. Women are disposable pleasures, and nothing more. Treat them as anything more special than say a soda straw or a condom, and they will lose all respect for you. The surest way to make a woman fall out of love with you is to love them back. Treat them like the shit that they are, and they will keep coming back for more. I know because the lady in the bar plans on going back to her cheating husband. It pays to be a scoundrel.

Women are stupid. This is the bottom line. It is in their nature to be fickle, emotional, and without honor or virtue. Therefore, I have resolved to treat women as they deserve to be treated. My error lies in trying to be a straight up guy. No more. I do not believe in commitment or fidelity. A woman is a warm wet hole and nothing more. Fuckmeat. Decry my chauvinism if you will, but they are the ones playing the role given to them. They reward the evil and punish the good. I just report the facts.

It feels damn good to get this shit out and to tell it like it is. Plus, I am really plastered right now. There is no problem in this world that alcohol can't solve. Heh heh. . .

Fuck that bitch. She expects me to quietly acccept this shit. No fucking way. I loved her. Now, I hate her. This hatred will turn to indifference. Then, she will be forgotten as the worthless bitch that she is.

Off to sleep off this intoxication. Good night and good riddance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment