Friday, June 29, 2007

Love is Bullshit Revisited

Love is bullshit. Folks, you have no idea how much I wish that wasn't true. But it is true.

A few months ago, I met someone who started to change my mind on this. I don't know why she liked me so much. But love is fickle. She stopped loving me about as abruptly as she started. I blamed her. Then, I blamed myself. But at the end of the day, love is bullshit.

I knew it would end this way. It happened exactly as I predicted it would. She met me one day and loved me. Then, she woke up one day and didn't. It was like turning on a faucet and then turning it back off.

The mistake I made was allowing myself to have feelings for her. This is why it hurts now. I should have dumped her the moment I started caring about her. I failed to follow my own advice, and now, I am paying for it.

I will never hurt you. What a lie. Why do I fall for this shit time and time again? Why can't I wake the fuck up?

I'm not blaming myself for the end of this relationship. That's all on her. I blame myself for letting myself believe in this shit for the umpteenth time. It is my own damn fault for being a sucker in the oldest con going.

I hate women. They are disposable pleasures and nothing more. I need to join my scoundrel brethren and use them and toss them like the garbage they are. That's how women have done me. Why not pay them back in kind?

I am judged for being hostile to marriage. I am condemned for my cynicism on all things on love. But I am right. I have never ceased being right. Love is just like religion. It is the belief in things we wish were true but simply aren't.

There is no contact between love and happiness. I have never found happiness in love. Love is antithetical to happiness. Happiness is the pleasure of a rational mind pursuing purposeful activity. Love is the product of natural urges to fuck and continue the species. Love is primitive and mindless. That's why people in love are such suckers.

Naturally, I got the "friend" thing and the "I love you, but I'm not in love with you" bullshit. I already wrote about this in my post on ambiguous terminology. All of this is Lifetime Channel bullshit, so women can cleanse their guilty consciences. They come out smelling like a rose while you are slime. Fuck that. Women are the slime.

I'm not doing this love shit anymore. I am done. I've always been happier after a relationship than during it. This will be no different. This chick began by reaming my ass over being unable to commit to marriage. Then, she dumped me right about the time she changed her hairstyle. That's how long she loved me. One hairstyle which was about three months. And women wonder why I can't commit.

When you fall out of love, it hurts. It turns to hatred and then nausea. Foolishly, you will grasp at any hope of salvaging the relationship like a drunk returning to an empty wine bottle hoping for one last sip. But there is nothing there. It is over with.

I have been a fucking chump, a goddamn fool. I really let myself down with this shit. Never again. I'm not listening to these foolish bitches ever again. I root for the players and the cheating husbands and the womanizers. They treat women the way they deserve to be treated. Disagree? Women still keep lining up to get fucked over. They love and respect these slimebags and put out for them like the wanton whores that they are. As they say, don't hate the player. Hate the game.

Love is a vain and empty pursuit. Women are liars. They are all the same. This chick was going to change my mind about love. She did. She made me more cynical and bitter than I was before. She snuffed out the last glowing ember of hope that I ever had on this shit. I will always hate her.

0 comments:

Post a Comment