Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Stupid Ass Women

"Where are all the good men?"
 
It always surprises me when I hear this from the mouth of some female. The reason is because I know a lot of good men, and I like to think I am one of them. I work with a couple of them, and I am related to some others. The real question is why these women are so blind that they can't see what is in front of their faces.
 
I have been AWOL on the C-blog here for awhile because I have been assisting in a situation involving domestic violence and two females. It is shit straight from Jerry Springer. I couldn't make up a story like this, but I can tell you that it involves battering of women, forced sex, weird sex, theft, false confessions of murder, etc. Folks, it will nauseate you.
 
What amazes me is how sadistic men have little if any trouble attracting women. Not all women are this ignorant, but I have witnessed with my own eyes how some ignorant bitches have left and forsaken good men to be with men who are drunks, thieves, and women beaters. So, here are some tips for women for finding a good man:
 
1. Don't get involved with a man who likes to drink.
 
This should be basic. Men who drink and use drugs have a high likelihood of being pieces of shit.
 
2. Avoid men who don't have jobs or lay out from work.
 
Laziness is another huge warning sign that your man is a piece of shit. Lazy men always have money troubles and will never provide for you.
 
3. If he hits you, it is over with.
 
Men should never hit women. EVER. I could imagine extreme scenarios where a woman might have a gun or a knife and needs to be put down. But for the most part, if a man slaps you around to make a point, it is time to get out of that relationship.
 
4. Avoid men with weird sexual proclivities.
 
I love sex just like the next man, but I draw the line at anything that involves degradation. Now, the definition of degradation can be quite slippery, but I think anything involving additional partners would most definitely qualify. Midgets, dogs, three ways, "swinging," and other such stuff just isn't something I go for nor does it represent what I consider to be normal sexual behavior. It represents boredom, and when you go down the path of perversion, it requires ever more extreme acts of degradation to get the fix. This is probably the only useful thing we ever learned from the Marquis de Sade. Sex should be an expression of love not cruelty. Avoid men into cruelty.
 
These things are pretty basic. In fact, they are grouped under that category we label "common sense." But I can tell you that common sense is never common.
 
The reason why certain women find these pieces of shit so attractive is because they find it exciting being with a dangerous man. That's all there is to it. If he has a big dick, that helps a lot, too. As it stands, I have little sympathy for these ignorant women. As Dr. Phil would tell you, you teach people how you want to be treated. Battered women share some complicity in their abuse because they tolerate it.
 
In the way of an epilogue, my Jerry Springer story is 1 for 1. One elected to wise up and move on with her life. The other chose to return. Both women were with the same man. I swear I am not making this up.
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment