Saturday, January 19, 2013

Upcoming Cardsmith Baseball Breaks!

Here are some upcoming breaks for Cardsmiths. We encouraage you if you haven't yet to join in one of their breaks. If you go to their website just check out some of the incredible breaks they have had and what pulls some people landed.

Out of curiosity, how many of our fans on here have participated in one of their breaks and how did you do?

Cardsmiths Breaks

2012 Bowman Sterling/2012 Panini Elite Extra Edition

Hey guys, it feels like a million years since we had solid baseball breaks going.  That's about to change in a big way next week.  I'm getting ready to post a few 2012 Bowman Sterling/2012 Elite Extra Edition combo breaks for next week.  I thought it would be cool to mix up these products as they both have prospects.  EEE has some different guys that aren't in Sterling that might be cool, including the #1 overall pick, Carlos Correa of the Astros.

http://cardsmithsbreaks.com/shop/2012-bowman-sterling-panini-elite-extra-edition-baseball-7-box-combo-group-break-1/


2011 Panini Prime Cuts Baseball

Last weekend, we broke a 5-box case of 2011 Panini Prime Cuts Baseball divisional style and it was pretty cool.  I was thinking of picking up another 5 boxes for this weekend, or even tonight, if anyone is down.  I'll post the break and if we sell some slots, I'll pick up the boxes.  Here's the link to the last hit recap!

http://cardsmithsbreaks.com/2011-panini-prime-cuts-baseball-case-group-break-hit-recap/

Click below for slots!

  



And here is another update as well!

2013 Topps Series 1!

I'm sure you guys are aware that Series 1 drops on the 30th, and it looks to be awesome.  Now that the almost final checklist is out, I'm going to start posting those breaks by team.  I've got at least 3 cases coming.  2 Hobby and a Jumbo, and I might pick up more.  So we will have lots of that to do over the first two weeks of February! I'm super excited for that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment