Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday-LC

LC 2x20kg: 5,5
LC 2x24kg: 3, 59

SC jerk 2x24kg: 3
SC jerk 2x30kg: 3

A final LC session before the Uddevalla comp next Saturday. I wanted to do a 10 minute set just to get more mentally prepared and try some pacing.

Every session should have a new PR. Today was my first 10minutes set with glasses on. Worked fine.
My goal is 56 reps (IUKL, rank 2). The plan is to start with 5rpm the first minutes and then increase to 6rpm. Hopfully I can also increase tempo last minute. Then I will have a margin for some lousy minute with 4rpm or so (that can happen min 7, or 8).

Today, I started with 5rpm. After 5minutes I had 29reps, last minute I did 7reps. We will see next Saturday. Other bells, travel and such can destroy my big plans :-). Weather is going to be cold, and I think it will be cool inside the Uddevalla club. It will help our grips and hopefully lead to new PRs for some of us.

Now, I rest until Saturday. Perhaps, some light jogging and a few heavier reps Tuesday or Wedensday. 
"I don't know about you, but my bullshit meter goes into hyper drive whenever I hear anyone use the words , , or ."     
Gentilcore, T. in Does Everyone Need To Squat (Deep)?, LINK

0 comments:

Post a Comment