Sunday, September 30, 2012

Medium

Bench press 80kg: 5x 4reps

SC jerk 2x20kg: 5,5
SC jerk 2x28kg: 5,22,10

Kronlyft/partial deadlift 120kg: 5,5 (from ca 10cm below knee, in power-rack)
Kronlyft/partial deadlift 130kg: 5,5

Some shoulder prehab & Stretching

I wanted to do some deadlifting this morning. Still, lower back was sore from Friday's long cycle so deadlifts would be useless if I want any more LC-training this week. I tried some partial deadlifts from rack. Albeit I stayed light, I got the feel in the lats I was looking for. Partials are probably good and I might do them again. Nonetheless it is difficult to combine lc and dl.

Look at the Lockout kettlebells blog (LINK) and the Norwegian lifter... awesome. You also see a glimpse of Ulf H and Niclas G among the lifters in the crowd at the Ventspils Olympic center.

0 comments:

Post a Comment