Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Easy little session.


LC 2x20kg: 5
LC 2x24kg: 5,5
LC 2x30kg: 3,5,10,4
LC 2x24kg: 3x 10reps  (ca 8 rpm)

Just felt weak today. The majority of the 30kg reps that looked so sweet last week were gone :-). I wanted to reach 12 reps, but lockouts were not up to it.  I guess it was the faster running Sunday as I had some quads soreness yesterday. Anyway, I cut training short. Next time I hope fore something better.

Jerk variation
A jerk variation demonstrated by the great Rudnev. It reminds me in part of how I jerk... staying a long time at the bottom of the 2nd dip. No other comparasions beyond that. The text with the video says it is for people with strong legs (which does not apply to me). Interesting anyway, I will think about this for a while.

0 comments:

Post a Comment