Sunday, May 23, 2010

LCCJ: Down and Up

Sunday
Lccj 2x20kg: 5
Lccj 2x24kg: 5, 41 (10min + two no counts)
Lccj 2x20kg: 5
Lccj 2x26kg: 3x 5reps, 7
Lccj 2x24kg: 10, 12

Saturday, rest

Friday, run, some slopes


Thurs
Lccj 2x24kg: 5,10, 22,21

Thursday, I had some strain inside my right forearm, that made right grip tire prematurely. Roughly 20 reps, could not go higher. Felt discouraging.

Thursday evening, I went to France to celebrate my sister's wedding. Had a great time. Today, I came back and was a little worried whether I still could not do long cycle more than 20 reps. You know, I plan to compete in Germany early June.

Moreover, during the three days of wedding celebrations there was much wine, beer, pear moonshine, and late dinners with old and new family. Strangely enough, training felt normal today and I reached my old PR of ca 40 reps and felt ok afterwards. Pear liquer might be the thing.

Borrowed a nice picture from Girevik Online.

0 comments:

Post a Comment