Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The New Presidential Fuckhead


The bulk of my political commentary these days can be found over at the SC Liberty Blog, but this is still a political blog, too. I just mishmash it with all the other shit I am interested in.

I was a bit sickened to watch the inaugural spectacle yesterday. It is more like a coronation of a king or something. Makes me want to puke. I also thought Obama's speech was an utter load of horseshit. You could see the steam rise from it as it hit the cold DC air. How does Obama expect to pay for all this shit? Am I the only one who asks about where the money is coming from?

I think the president is a direct reflection of where the USA is as a people. We are definitely beyond the race thing but not entirely. I see many black people wince when I call Obama a fuckhead and question his stupidity just like I did with George W. They would like to pull the racecard, but they can't.

Right now, people aren't asking questions. They want to believe that Obama is more than just a full-of-shit politico who lied his way into office like all of his predecessors. I hate to break it to you, folks. Obama is not the messiah. He is a fucknut that can fake it.

I shudder as I contemplate the days ahead. My only hope is that he sobers up, moves away from some of the ambitious imbecility, and does less damage than I expect. It's like hoping for a jailhouse rapist with a small dick.

The answer for me is still the same. Work. Save. Live my life. Be happy. I will find the humor in all of this absurdity.

0 comments:

Post a Comment