Tuesday, January 20, 2009

President Obama



Has a nice ring to it. The world has its fingers crossed that Obama can bring his change to the world, he has such high expectations on him, people aren't expecting a mediocre president, they are expecting something special, can he live up to it?

Well hes come a long way, just forty years ago his father wasn't allowed to eat in a restaurant, can you imagine that? Can you imagine not being served in a restaurant because of the colour of your skin or your nationally? It sends shivers down my spine.

Now Obama is the leader of the free world, I hope he brings a end to anti amercianism, I hope he brings peace and prospeirty to the world, I hope in four years time the world is in better place, if it is, he will deserve a second term

I have hope.

0 comments:

Post a Comment