Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2009 Sucks Already

A lady backed into the side of my car Monday morning. Naturally, I have to quell rumors of drunk driving, domestic violence, alien abduction, etc. I'm hoping to get my car fixed this week. Just waiting for the new door to arrive.

I just have bad luck. Shit happens to me. Fortunately, my body has been spared so far, but I'll probably break a bone or something this year. I don't mean to be pessimistic on this shit, but I am frequently involved in one scrape or another. It takes resilience to shake this shit off and keep going.

Generally, I am happy as always. I have a relatively no-drama girlfriend and that is going well for me. I am still gainfully employed and always will be though maybe not at my current job. The handwriting on the wall is not good. But I have found that getting a new job is easy as hell. There is no shortage of work. It is the loss of health insurance in the interim that sucks.

I will make the most of 2009, and I will keep on being happy. It is what I do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment