Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Total Jerk

I was total jerk to my girlfriend today. I am always frustrated over time, and I finally took it out on her. I am such a complete dick.

I am frayed at the edges right now. I need sleep, but I don't have the time to get any. I suck the bottom out of a coffee pot in hopes that it will help me cheat the little death. It doesn't. But it does make me more pleasant. I need my java.

As always, I continue to be intoxicated by work and projects. Those things continue to be satisfying to me. But I might be taking it too far. I don't know. I almost had my power turned off today because I was too distracted to go down and pay the bill which I have plenty of money to cover. I don't have money issues. I have time issues.

Just being confessional today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment