Sunday, December 14, 2008

Dirtbags and Slimebags

The governor of Illinois was auctioning off Obama's senate seat to the highest bidder. Coming from Illinois, this is not surprising. Chicago and the surrounding areas are notorious for their corruption. Naturally, our new President is from this place and is "untainted" by all of it. Please. . .

I divide the world into producers and parasites. I divide the parasites into dirtbags and slimebags. All politicians are slimebags. But I am getting ahead of myself.

Dirtbags are just lazy people. They love to tuck in and go along for the ride. For them, work is for suckers. I despise them because I despise their laziness. But their mindset is identical to the slimebag. The world operates by a "system" along the lines of medieval feudalism or the pre-Civil War South. Life is divided between the haves and the have-nots. You serve the ones in power, so your only recourse is to do as little as possible. If this sounds depressing, it is.

Slimebags are the ones who accept this Machiavellian outlook and seek to game the system. They lick the ass above them while shitting on those below. This is a demeaning and dishonorable way to live, but this is the bargain that slimebags embraced to move up the powerchain. They live inauthentic lives and are miserable. Their only pleasure comes from petty cruelty to subordinates. In the case of the governor from Illinois, the pleasure came from seeing how many people would pony up to lick his ass and pay up for the privilege of being a US Senator. This was an ego boost for a sad motherfucker. I will laugh when they sodomize that fucker in prison. They have a powerchain there as well.

It just amazes me that people can be this way. I suspect that people like this came from homes of abuse where they accept that this is the way things are, and the happy people in life are the ones on top sticking it to the ones on the bottom. It really sucks in the parasite world.

In the world of producers, life is better. You wake up each day happy and ready to embrace the day. You live and work with an enthusiasm that is unmatched. Producers seek out other producers, and they respect each other on the basis of merit. Parasites cannot live in this world though it is open to them anytime they like. Their value systems prevent them from living this way. And these two classes are in perpetual conflict.

What is a producer to do? That is easy. Parasites cannot live without a host. It is just that simple. This is why corrupt nations are on the bottom in terms of power and economic prosperity while free countries are at the top. Parasites need producers. Producers do not need parasites.

Being a producer is the way to go, but it is hard. The first thing a producer needs to endure is great hatred. This hatred can be quite irrational, but it is the first step on the road to respect. People hate what they fear. Slimebags despise what they cannot control. But the best revenge is living well. Nixon died a miserable man, and this is the fate of all slimebags. Robert Mugabe will meet the same end just like Saddam Hussein. Misery. Yet, politicians are respected while capitalists are despised. Why is this? Politicians are thieves and liars who fuck shit up. Capitalists are people who give the public what they want. Even the most dishonest capitalist does less damage than the most honest politician.

I have to remind myself of these things from time to time. It is better to die on your feet than live on your knees. I made a decision about five years ago to live a more authentic existence, and it was the best decision I made in my life. I have never been happier in my life, and that life has been worth all that it has cost me. The only thing that perplexes me is the irrational hatred I get. But I know now where this hatred comes from. It is the envy of the parasites.

0 comments:

Post a Comment