Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Miserable People

It amazes me now to meet someone who is simply unhappy. I'm not talking about someone who is sad or angry at a particular moment. I am talking about people who are in a permanent state of pissed off. One way or another, they are going to take the shitty outlook on things no matter what. I can't stand people like this.

I don't like miserable people. I will tolerate them for a bit, but I usually find a way to bug the shit out of them. I wish these people would do themselves and everyone around them a huge favor and make themselves a rat poison casserole and eat the whole fucking thing. Yes, I am advocating suicide. Take yourself out of my world because you don't belong in it.

It is one thing to not be happy. It is another thing to have the outlook that you can never be happy or to try and filch the happiness of others. People like this are toxic waste. They are a corrosive element. I feel confident in saying that this is probably due to genetics. They were born this way and will probably remain this way no matter what good things come their way.

I'm learning to just ignore these fucktards. I value their more realistic outlook on life as opposed to the deluded optimism of others. But these people are good at pointing out problems. They are no good at solving them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment