Monday, November 17, 2008

North Korea Boys 2 USA Girls 1




North Korea or the People's democratic republic of Korea has beaten the USA 2-1 in the final of the girls under 17 world cup.

But I am calling shenanigans. At first I thought heck those girls are taking steroids, and then I thought it looked more like Hormones. Then I thought, have they got some guys in their team?

Then it finally clicked, I'm coming from the wrong angle, these aren't girls taking drugs, these are boys on female hormones, and no I'm not joking.

Why would it surprise anyone that a country like North Korea would do this? Take a look at the Olympics with their comrade in arms, China, take a look at their human rights record, take a look at number 19's upper lip.

I think they cheated out the USA and the football world is too scared to say anything, for being called everything under the sun.

Still, it was a great final!

That is all I'm going to say on the manner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment