Monday, February 12, 2007

Charlie's NASCAR Shit List

I'm very happy that Tony Stewart won the Budweiser Shootout Saturday night. (I had to listen to the finish on the radio because I was wrangled into going to Wal-Mart by a NASCAR hating woman.)

We are on the cusp of a new season, and here is a shit list of the drivers I hope get slammed into the wall.

5. JIMMIE JOHNSON


Jimmie is a pretty good fellow, but he had the misfortune to drive for that cocksucker Jeff Gordon. He makes the list. Sorry 'bout it.














4. RYAN NEWMAN



I almost liked Ryan Newman at one time. I'm glad I got over that because he has turned out to be a real cocksucker. Suck a dick, Ryan.











3. KYLE BUSCH

Kyle Busch is a smart ass little piece of shit that ought to have the snot beat out of him. His only hope is that he is outdone by his cocksucking older brother, Kurt.











2. KURT BUSCH


Kurt Busch did get the snot beat out of him by Jimmy Spencer, and he deserved it. Kurt Busch is a cocksucker of the first order. It pleases me immensely to see him knocked out of a race.












And numero uno on the shit list. . . .





1. JEFF GORDON


I have hated this fucker forever. I really can't stand when he whines. And I am not alone in this as you can hear the boos drowning out his victory celebrations at every race he wins. Trash litters the track when he does a burnout. Fuck Jeff Gordon. I hope he has a terrible run this year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment