Wednesday, November 2, 2005

Three Dollars in the Mail

I got three dollars in the mail today from The State newspaper. I sent an email to complain about missing sections from the Sunday edition of the newspaper. They were prompt and courteous in getting to the bottom of it, and they refunded me 3 whole bucks. I wish the government did this type of thing.
 
I am finding that the squeaky wheel does indeed get the grease.
 
In other news, I am considering speaking before the Camden City Council about their possible proposal to ban tattoo parlors from our town. This is distinct from the county's efforts to do the same thing. It should be fun if I decide to go.
 
Also, I feel that I will be gainfully employed in the next week or so. Or it could be constipation. You can never tell with these things.
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment