Monday, November 21, 2005

Sports Roundup

I wasn't happy with the Panthers losing to the Chicago Bears. Combined with the Gamecock defeat, it was a sorry football weekend for me.
 
Tony Stewart won the Cup, and this is good. I'm one of those people not afraid to say that I like Tony Stewart. Everyone says he's some sort of punk or asshole, but he justs seems to be a great driver who loves to race and is not afraid to speak his mind. This year was a good year for him concerning the controversies he seems to always have hitting him.
 
The other thing I am interested in is whether or not the Colts can go undefeated for the year. They are a dman good football team, and I expect them to get to the S-bowl with no problem. But a perfect record would be the icing on the cake. That would make them legendary. But I am rooting for the Panthers to win it all this year.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment