Friday, November 11, 2005

Crummy Day

I haven't heard back from any of the prospects I interviewed with. This sucks. I can feel the black cloud of depression beginning to swirl around me. I have to fight that shit. I can apply, interview, piss in cups, and do callbacks. But I can't make anyone say yes.
 
I also got rear ended today. My left rear fender has a crink in it now. I didn't notice it at the time and told the chick it was OK. Then, I saw the damage when I returend to my car after a visit to OfficeMax. I wasn't too happy about it, but there's nothing I can do about it.
 
My dream vehicle is a 4WD Toyota Pickup. I don't care what year. An older one would be better. I just need A/C. A crink in a Camry is a tragedy. A crink in a truck is character.
 
The weird thing about the accident was the woman had stopped in time but her throttle or transmission hung up so she slowly tapped into the rear of my car, and it started pushing. She was driving a Ford Explorer. I told her it was a manufacturing defect, and there was probably a recall on it. That is some dangerous shit.

0 comments:

Post a Comment