Saturday, November 12, 2005

Drunks and Drug Addicts

My cousin Billy Joe took my car without permission last night to buy beer. He has a suspended license because of a third DUI. The boy is an alcoholic.
 
I have no use for drunks. I like to socialize and hang out. I even think it is OK to have a few drinks though I'm a virtual teetotaller these days. But to get wasted to the point that you lose your job and your driver's license is just plain stupid.
 
I'm not much on broadcasting this type of shit on an internet blog, but it makes me feel better without beating the boy's head in. Alcoholics and addicts don't give a shit who they hurt. They are the lowest form of human scum. They may express regret, but this is only to buy more goodwill from you which they will later exploiut to get high or drunk again.
 
My tip for anyone forced to live with such dirtbags is to hide your wallet, your checkbook, and your keys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment