Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Morning LC

This is in the morning, at the end of training!!!
LC 2x28kg: 5,10,10,5,5,5
LC 2x20kg: 10

An early session down at the gym. In part, it was to see if I can find a routine where I can lift in the morning before work. Thus I did a short session to not feel drained. If it feels ok - I can increase volume eventually.

Inconclusive reflections:
- it is difficult to combine deadlift and LC if you want to increase weights/reps in both lifts (a donkey realizes this :-).
- I want to deadlift a bit but my only goal is 2xbw then I have no ambitions there and can drop down in weight/volume.
- Bench press is not very important to me - it is a good lift, but except for health I don't have any goals there (perhaps 5x6reps à 80kg in the long run)
This is how the place looks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment