Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Review: Sage Hit High Series Football Rack Pack 2012

I know how badly I put down the blaster of 2012 Sage Hit Low Series I bought awhile back so you are probably scratching your head on why would he buy this product again...to be honest..I don't know. But I will say, buying a rack pack is more exciting than a blaster even though the blasters come with autos.

Pack:

Base Cards: Still boring.

Inserts: This was the nice surprise. You get 6 of these in every rack pack. I love the glittery redness!!!

Autos: N/A

Memorabilia: N/A

Overall: Not bad for the $5 price tag. I love the look of the red parallels. Base cards are still a little lame, but I feel much better paying this price and getting what I got instead of the blaster price. This is worth the risk!

Ratings:  Bloggers Note: Our ratings are based specifically on the blaster, box or packs we opened and do not express what the overall product could bring.
                Packaging: 2
                Base Design: 3
                Insert Design: 5
                Memorablila/Autographs: 2
                Blaster, Hobby Box, or Pack Value: 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment