Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Review: Press Pass Football 2012 Rack Pack

Wow!! This was such a waste of five dollars. I should have just burned my money and that might have been more exciting to watch.

Pack:

 Base: BORING!!!!! I do like the landscape design instead of putting the pic portrait.

Insert: One blue parallel!!What!! And its not even that great looking or exciting!

Autographs: N/A

Memorabilia: N/A

Overall: 10 cards per pack. 9 base and one blue parallel. You are better off spending $5 elsewhere. The odds of probably hitting an auto are not worth the risk of buying this pack.I hate to be so critical, but I want to give you guys the best opinions I have so you can make great buying choices. Especially when it comes to retail.

Ratings:  Bloggers Note: Our ratings are based specifically on the blaster, box or packs we opened and do not express what the overall product could bring.
                Packaging: 4
                Base Design: 3
                Insert Design: 1
                Memorablila/Autographs: 1
                Blaster, Hobby Box, or Pack Value: 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment