Monday, June 25, 2012

BREAKING NEWS: 10,000 VIEWS REACHED+BONUS NOTE

First off...THANK YOU FANS!!! I never would have reached this if it wasn't for you! I owe it all to you.

I had been wanting to blog for years. I didn't know how to start, where to go and how to gain fans. It has been a learning experience for me and as I continue on I will keep improving the blog and what I put on here. As many of you who have been following from the beginning can attest to with all of the changes and improvements. So keep coming back..you never know what I will put on here!

Now, as for the promised 10,000 view giveaways...that will start on Friday after we announce the winner of the Past And Present basketball auto card.  Since the contest is in 3 parts, there will be one a week starting with the BV of $20 auto card of Raymond Felton on Friday. These contests all have the same rules except each one has a small extra rule to each since these contests are combined with the Bring Back Upper Deck Pages.

However, I do have a favor to ask of you guys. Nothing hard I promise. All I ask is for you to leave me some feedback on this blog in the comments section. I want to know what I can improve on such as my reviews, previews, commentary etc, what you would like to see or see more of, and whatever else is on your mind. I would also like for you to add what is your favorite parts of the blog. Don't worry, whatever you say whether its p As a thank you for commenting, I will throw an extra entry in for this weeks contest for whoever comments below.

As always, thanks for being apart of my blog and for commenting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment