Monday, February 9, 2009

Bud Shootout/A-Rod

Saturday night's Budweiser Shootout was the shizzle. Very exciting race. Even guys who got wrecked out like Jimmie Johnson had smiles on their faces. This is a very fun race to watch.

I don't know what makes the Shootout so great. It could be the length of the race or the smaller field or the fact that it doesn't factor into the points race leading to more daring racing. But it was a total nailbiter until Harvick took the win on caution. I told everyone it would not finish on green, and I was right.

In other news, A-Rod is outed as a juicer. That is staggering. I always thought he was one of the clean guys. Live and learn.

I don't know what MLB will do now. The steroids shit is unending with Bonds and Clemens still in the headlines and facing some jail in their respective futures. Baseball needs a major overhaul, but I suspect that the sport is in permanent decline.

0 comments:

Post a Comment