Saturday, June 21, 2008

Writer's Block

I have run out of things to write about. Actually, that is bullshit. The truth is I have been writing nonstop all day today, and I am simply scorched. They say if you have writer's block you need to write about having writer's block. It is a sure cure for what ails you.

I have a ton of projects going on, but everybody thinks I am goofing off or something. They only see the visible side of what I do because I keep the rest hidden. I will say that this is not the only blog that I keep. I can safely say that I generate about 100 pages of content each week. I am a machine, and I work in excess of 50 hours a week.

I don't understand writer's block. I've never had it. What I do get is writer's fatigue. I am feeling that way now which is why I have been neglecting the C-Blog. I will fix that this week. Thanks for hanging in there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment