Saturday, March 3, 2007

Random Thoughts on Various Subjects 12

1. Strom Thurmond's great-grandfather owned Al Sharpton's great-grandfather. So what? It is a curiosity, but is Sharpton going to sue the Thurmond family now?

Slavery was regrettable, and I am glad it is gone. But as I said before, I never owned a slave. I have no idea if my ancestors did, but I know I didn't. In addition, the Reverend Sharpton has never been a slave. But this will still be fuel for the collective white guilt that is inflicted upon individuals such as myself for the crime of being born white in the South.

Al Sharpton can suck my dick.

2. The IDIOT OF THE WEEK is Al Gore. He won the Oscar, but it was for the wrong category. He is such a phony on this global warming bullshit that he puts a De Niro to shame.

According to The Tennessean in this article, Mr. Gore pays about $1200 a month on his electric bill. His gas bill is $1080 a month. Meanwhile, folks like us are urged to reduce our "carbon footprints."

Al Gore can suck my dick.

3. The NASCAR Bushc Series goes to Mexico this week, and I can tell you that I agree with many in the pits as well as a lot of fans north of the border that racing in Mexico is dumb. It is a pain in the ass to carry all that shit down there. There is the threat of kidnapping. Then, there is all the bullshit that comes from dealing with the Mexican authorities. For what?

I don't think it is a coincidence that Busch series champion Kevin Harvick elected to sit this one out almost guaranteeing that he won't repeat as champion. Basically, NASCAR is doing the same stupid shit as the NHL by forcing their sport where it doesn't belong. A better strategy would be to start MASCAR and promote a homegrown version of stock car racing.

NASCAR's boss, Brian France, is determined to take NASCAR to such farflung places as New York, China, and France. The mind fucking boggles.

Brian France can suck my dick.

4. John McCain unofficially announced that he's running for the POTUS. I really despise this fucker. Go here to find out why.

McCain is the absolute worst choice for the GOP. I'm supporting Ron Paul in the primaries, but he stands almost no chance of winning which leaves Giuliani. I'd rather have Giuliani than McCain or Romney.

McCain is a fuckhead who will almost certainly extend government power, and I find him utterly nauseating. If he gets the nomination, I'll vote for the LP candidate. Hell, I'd vote for Hillary before I voted for McCain.

In short, John McCain can suck my dick.

0 comments:

Post a Comment