Monday, December 4, 2006

Weekend Recap

I've been working in Charlotte for a month and getting back on the weekends. During this time, I have been fighting one form of sickness after another. I can't remember what it feels like to be healthy. Right now, I am down to a cough, but my ribs and abs hurt from all of the hacking.

Saturday was my 36th birthday. My friend Tiffany made me a cake which is one of the nicest things anybody has ever done for me.

My nephew celebrated his first birthday over the weekend as well. The party went well except for the homeowner association nazi who came by to rip my brother's ass for parking on the grass. This is the price for living in Mt. Pleasant. You have to put up with a bunch of busybody yankees who come down here to retire. I wish to Christ they would go back to where they came from.

The rest of my weekend was spent resting and recovering from being so damn sick. I'm fixing to go suck down some DayQuil, so stay tuned to the blog here. I'm back from the Queen City, and I have a full spleen to vent.

0 comments:

Post a Comment