Tuesday, December 12, 2006

My Friend Tiff

I have this friend named Tiff that I absolutely adore. She hates my guts right now, but I love her to death.

I am a cynic on the topic of love and all of that. That's because I have a lifetime of getting scorched by females. I am the nice guy that always gets treated bad. I'm not looking for sympathy points here. I'm just telling you what happens to me, and why I am the way I am. Hopefully, you'll get a laugh out of it.

Tiff is a different story. She is something special to me, and though I am being a dick to her right now, she is the finest woman I have ever known. Not only has she bailed me out of all kinds of shit, but she also puts together Christmas presents for those less fortunate than her. She doesn't make any money, but she does this anyway. She would hate me publicizing this fact on my blog here, but all I can say is SORRY 'BOUT IT!!!

The woman is an absolute angel. She won't even smack me around which proves that she is a saint. You gotta love a woman like that.

But she doesn't want anything to do with me now because I have the touchy feelies for her. This is the story of my life, folks. I can always get the love of bad women but never a good woman. I must have been born under a bad sign or something.

Tiff can go on hating me, but I find it impossible to do the same to her. I'm crazy about her, and I don't care who knows it. I expect the restraining order any day now. Heh heh. . .

0 comments:

Post a Comment