Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Office Review: "Work Bus"














The latest Office episode Work Bus, has me in two
minds, there has been worse episodes, but for me,
it's kinda tiring for the writers to keep showing us,
what a nice guy Jim is, we get it, he is smarter
than Dwight, he is funnier, he will do anything for
Pam, and he is a nice.

We know all this, and wouldn't it be nice if there
was a real confrontation between Jim and
Dwight??

Instead we got Dwight being upset, and Jim
being nice talking him down to drive the
office to get pies. (watch the show and
you will know what I'm talking about)

Also the turn around in the Nellie character,
surly that had to do with viewer feedback from
season eight, she is actually likable now.

Not sure why they are trying to make Andy
mostly mean???

Anyway, that is all I want to say about tonight's
episode, I just hope they are going  somewhere
with it all.

6/10


0 comments:

Post a Comment