Tuesday, October 23, 2012

LC & bench

LC 2x20kg: 2x 5reps
LC 2x28kg: 5, 20 (4rpm), 4
Drop-/super sets
Twice of this: LC 2x28kg: 3 ->LC 2x20kg:10
Bench press 80kg: 3x 3reps
Jumped some rope for the fun of it. Might be a good exercize during winter. The inspiration from Sunday's competition at TKSK is still there and training was fun. Strangely, competition have that effect on a lot of people. In my case, even if numbers were not fantastic... sh-t, last Monday I felt good for 60reps with 24s  and that was my secret game plan :-).
Today, the 20 rep set at 4rpm was sweet and an old goal. I think my 28kg PR is 22 at that cadence, but that was outdoors and no sweating. In LC, I don't notice a lot of difference between 33 and 35mm handles. It might change with higher numbers though.
33mm handles, the ones I lifted today.
Good evening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment