Thursday, October 18, 2012

Bob Gale: Back to the Future

















An Open Letter to Bob Gale:

First, thank you for co creating the
greatest movie trilogy of all time and
one of the most special pieces of
art I have ever witness.

The Back to the future movies mean
so so much to myself and millions of
movie goers.

The genius and heart behind it, is amazing
and so were the performances, especially
the performance of Crispin Glover.

Which bring me to my rather unsavory
question.

Why have you lied for all these years about
the reason Crispin Glover wasn't in Back
to the future 2?

He kept his silence, until recently, but because
you have kept on repeating the same lie
over and over again, he felt the need to
say something.

So why have you kept lying??

You know, that he wasn't in part 2, not because
 he asked for double the money of Michael
J Fox, but  the real reason was because
you were beeped off that he questioned the
ending of part one.

So why do to continue to tell the same lie
for over 25 years?

I love what you created, but I can't
get over the fact that you would
lie about someone for so so long,

Will I get an answer?

Time will tell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment