Monday, September 8, 2008

Dirtbags and Slackers

I always get pissed off when I walk into a fast food place or a store or what have you and have to endure the glacial movement of some slack fucking dirtbag. These people are a fucking goddamn waste of humanity. These people should insert the business end of a pump action shotgun into their worthless mouths and pull the trigger.

You may think this is harsh but consider this. People who hate working are people who hate life. For them, doing a job is nothing more then torture and drudgery. Their lives are miserable. They have not figured out the secret to getting paid to sit on their fat lazy sorry asses. So, they make the rest of us miserable by doing the shittiest job they can.

These people should end their own lives. They should kill themselves. They should give over to death because they are nothing more than fucking zombies.

I hate lazy people. I despise them. I am merciless to dirtbags and slackers. I don't pity them. I abhor them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment