Thursday, October 18, 2007

Permanent Darkness

I am done with relationships. From now on, all I care about is getting laid. I'm not going to keep fooling myself that women are worth much more than that.

I've gotten a lot of feedback over the years, and they are some variation on the same thing. There is something wrong with me that makes me either unsuited to be in a relationship or makes crazy women attracted to me. I can tell you what it is that is wrong with me. I am nice.

Nice guys finish last. This is the way it is. Women run all over nice guys. You will say that not all women are the same. There are some women out there that really do want a nice guy and know how to treat him. This is bullshit. There is only one class of female, and that is WHORE. They either want sex or money or both. This is just the way it is.

I am giving over to permanent darkness. I have no interest in having a relationship with any woman ever again. I only have problems when emotions get involved, so I'm not doing the emotions anymore. I only want to fuck. I am embracing my role as a rogue and a scoundrel. This is what women want. This is what women respect. This is what women will get from yours truly.

I have never met a Category 3 woman, and I never will. The Category 3 can be classed into that same species as Santa Claus, Sasquatch, and the Loch Ness Monster. She does not exist except in legend. I can call off the search.

It feels liberating and good to take this step. I feel a weight being lifted off of me as I say fuck it. I will treat these whores the same way they have treated me. There's no point in feeling guilty over it because as Aristotle has pointed out, women are without virtue. The Category 3 woman does not exist because women are not rational creatures. They feel first and try to put logic to it later. This is why a woman's words are meaningless.

A Category 3 woman is a virtuous woman. There are no virtuous women. I know better now. Women are fuckmeat. Nothing more. Naturally, female readers of this blog will howl in indignation. I really don't care anymore. They are still going to put out no matter what I say or do, and they are still going to try and fuck me over the first chance they get. Calling me a scumbag is just their exercise of the will to power over me to make me feel guilty. I have no guilt. I fuck.

There are only two types of scoundrels. The are those who were born that way, and there are those who were made that way. I was made this way. I'm just going to jettison the hope and the guilt. Miss Right does not exist. She never did. But Miss Wrong gives good head, so I'm going to deal with Miss Wrong and learn to like it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment