Thursday, March 5, 2009

TGIF - and another ride

Today we mooched about the jumps paddock and after a bit of a mooch I popped him on the lunge and over a couple of jumps. He was incredibly lazy, again! Today he was much less interested in the gelding and filly over the fence and listened to me a little more although canter was, again, uglyyyy but I am beginning to think more and more that this is down to my unbalanced and heavy handed riding *sigh*. He was a little fussy with his mouth for me today so I will arrange a visit with the dentist and am going to try a few different bits to see if that might make a difference. No spectacular photos again but as I have Nick supervise when I am riding (in case I come off - always the potential for that!), he brings the camera.







0 comments:

Post a Comment