Monday, January 14, 2008

George is spelt G E O R G E not GOD, but he's still a great guy

Judging by reaction from the good folk at countryweekly, they disagree that the media gives George Strait a Free Ride. Perhaps the words Free Ride were too harsh, maybe "Treated Differently" would of been a better choice of words.

Apparently George is not to be criticized. He can do no wrong, and hes only been married once to the SAME woman unlike some other artists who had the nerve to get a marketing degree.

I say, the good people over there, and they are good people, missed my point, and my point was about the media who seem to give some artists a hard time, but goes all soft on another for the exact same thing.

Don't get me wrong, Strait is my second favourite artist, between Garth and Randy Travis, hes been a true gentleman and always does country music proud, I just wished the media and maybe some of his fans, understand he is human and should be treated the same as everybody else.

0 comments:

Post a Comment