Monday, December 31, 2012

Last days of training of 2012

Saturday
LC 2x20kg: 5,5
LC 2x28kg: 3,20,5,5
LC 2x20kg: 10

Goblet squat 15kg: 3x 10reps

Bench press 80kg: 2 reps

Sunday
Walk/run: 8,5 kms (60-80% of max HR)

It was dark, and I tried a new trail, and got lost. Hence, my planned short run got longer.

The weather is nothing like this now, the snow is gone
Monday
LC 2x20kg: 3x 5reps
LC 2x28kg: 3, 24,5,5

Bench press 80kg: 3x 3reps
Pull-ups with green band: 4x 6reps, 4 reps (easy, until 5th set when I died)

Stretching

I calculated my lc reps wrong. I thought I finally got 25reps, but the cruel video showed only 24reps... But I have to have some new achievements waiting for 2013 too. As you see in the video there is some distraction going on behind me when I lift. I guess that is good as mental preparation for competition. Except when trying to max out, it is mostly nice to train with people around :-). A few times, people have laid down next to me and started stretching or doing power-yoga or such. They are either brave and/or have good insurance deals.
Twice in the video I do extra swings, I think that is when I lose focus and clean-technique (I pull when off-balance). And, yes I will hold some lockouts slightly longer next year.



0 comments:

Post a Comment