Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Have I been Banned from Country Weekly???



For the first time in my 15 year History of the Internet, I may of
been banned from a forum? I'm not sure, because the forum has a
history of logging in errors, but this ban message came the day
after I used a rude word, well not really a rude word but a letter,
the letter was F. (won't somebody think of the children)

Anyway countryweekly forums is a country music forum site, that
have various off topic threads and I let me feelings known about FIFA
changing the away goal rule in extra time, unfortunately you cannot say
"F Fifa" without being banned.

I find it strange since, certain political leaders get it
much worse over there, but anyway its a first on the internet
for me, to be banned from a forum, I only wished I had done
more to deserve it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment