Sunday, October 16, 2005

My Interview on Tonight's Sporting News Radio Sports Court

I will be a guest on tonight’s Sports Court, a radio program on Sporting News Radio 1510 The Zone AM Boston, and I'll be on from about 8:00 PM to 8:30 PM (EST). We will primarily discuss two topics:

1) My forthcoming article in the Brooklyn Law Review ("It's Not About the Money: The Role of Preferences, Cognitive Biases and Heuristics Among Professional Athletes," 71 Brooklyn Law Review __ (forthcoming, 2006)); and

2) the saga of Eddy Curry, the 22-year old NBA center who was recently traded from the Chicago Bulls to the New York Knicks after he refused to take a Bulls-supervised DNA test pertaining to a possible heart condition (for more, click here. I used to work for Curry's attorney, Alan Milstein).

The radio program can be streamed on-line live at this link. Sports Court is hosted by Attorney David Frank (news editor of Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly) and Attorney Scott Gilefsky. I was interviewed on Sports Court this past summer, and other recent guests include U.S. Rep. Stephen Lynch of Massachusetts, Dr. Charles Steinberg, Executive VP of the Boston Red Sox, and Massachusetts Institute of Technology Professor David Housman. It should be a great show, and I hope you get a chance to listen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment