Sunday, May 20, 2012

SUNDAY


1. Mark Fuckerberg marries after the IPO. Probably needed a final dollar figure for that prenup.

2. Paultards, PLEASE. Ron isn't going to win. Trust me on this. Keep up the fight, but keep it real.

3. If you are Greek, see you at the bank tomorrow. Or, the riot. . .

4. Will Smith is not amused. That guy must have slipped him some tongue.

5. I'm going to need to check my calendar, but I'm pretty sure that John Travolta committed sexual battery on me back in February. Or was it March?

6. I bet Fuckerberg's marriage lasts longer than Facebook.

7. Romney has one more flop to flip--MORMON TO METHODIST!

8. If you missed out on the Facebook IPO, your next chance to become a billionaire will come when Greece goes back to the drachma. Bring your wheelbarrow.

9. Nick Stahl reappears and is surprised that anyone still remembers him from Terminator 3. Yes, there was a Terminator 3. And a 4.

10. House is wrapping it up. Loved that show. Taught me a most valuable lesson in life. Everybody lies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment